Saturday 31 December 2011

I'll never hang mesen ...


31 December 2011

That's what my mum used to say when I was kid.  I was always changing my mind see, like here with this.  Where I keep getting the different minds from I don't know ... but it works ;-)))  Anyway ...

A new year's list starts tomorrow and I'm hoping that in 2012 I will get to do a lot more birding than I did in 2011!  It's not a 'resolution' it's a hope.  Tomorrow was planned to be a big day out to Cley with a drop into Titchwell on the way home before the sun goes down too far.  That has changed because we had a bit of extra dosh available and we're off the Norwich to the WEX (http://www.warehouseexpress.com/Home/default.aspx), sales room to pick up a new 70-300mm lens for Jan's Sony Alpha 330.  I already have one and we have been sharing it, which has worked OK but will be a lot better when Jan has her own lens.  After that we will drive on to Hickling Broad and Stubbs Mill in the hope of getting the common cranes that roast there.  I saw them a few years ago but Jan hasn't so it has to be worth the trip just for that.  Hopefully photos will follow on Monday - but maybe tomorrow evening, depend how tired I feel.

So to all birders everywhere, A Happy New Year and I was wish you all FULL BINS all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment