Friday 4 February 2011

Every Little Helps ...

... but I'll come to Tesco in a minute.

First things first then, our feathered friends ... today I saw the garnd total of ... wait for it, it good ... TWO!  Yes just 2 pied wagtails in bobbing about around Wilkinsons.  I even had a ride around Mount Street rec but there was nothing there eiether.  But mind you, it wasn't the weather today for birding of any sort really, that wind was really bad.  Ah well ... ... ... ...

So then Tesco ... when Jan and I went shopping on Wednesday we called in at Tesco at Walsgrave cos Jan wanted something from there although I can't remember what.  Now then, I love fruit and get througha hell of a lot of it every week, so when I saw packs of 6 British Breaburn apples for £1 I decided that I'd have some of them.  Rhet are very nice apples you know.  Next went up the road to Asda to do our normal shop in there and guess what, packs of 7 Bristish Cox's apples, another nice apple for just 76p!  It seems that the Tesco motto is not for he customers but to itself but they've missed a bit out.  Perhaps it should read Every Little [bit of profit] helps [us make more billions every year]!

Photo time ... have a look at this one then ...




This is a couple of skaters I snapped at Blcakpool Tower Circus in October 2009.  I currenty use a Sony Alpha 350 and this shot was taken hand held without flash and at a fast enough exposure to get the movment in the skaters but still able to get those in the background in sharpe focus too.  Now then, another sbject I like is what is called candid photography, like this one ...



... taken one Saturday at Dorktown Market.  How about this then ...




... sapped at the Bramcote Open Day last year.  There's hundreds of subjects of course and as I said beofre I'll snap at anything that a camera can be pointed at.  We were in Brum one day and I found this ...



... in the Rag Market.  A different view of thing eh ;-)))  Another candid then ...



... the blonde by the River Cam in Cambridge.  How about ...



... that I found acroos the river form the blonde.  Why not keep an eye on other snappers while you're about, I got these two at Bradgate park in 2009.
   



Enough of that for today I think.  It's starting to get late so I'll sign off here for today.  Bysbyby ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment