Sunday 6 February 2011

I forgot about this yesetrday ,,, opps ... ... ... ...

Anyway, not forgotten today.  Again no birdies today.  It's been far too windy to go out and I didn't even see the usual bule tits out in the garden from my study window, ah well.

On to the photos again then ... I'm slowly building up an archive of pub signs and have about 1900 of them now.  But there's pub signs ...
... like thsi plain one in Goole and then there pubs ...




... which I can't remeber where I took it.  Anyway, as you can see there are lots of variation in them, that's why I like them.  I also look for odd things, like the leggs I posted the other day.  Here's few more ...



... a man hole cover in Barton on Humber ...



... sheer delight, a pint of real ale ...



... a fossile I found at Aysgarth Falls (the phone is there for scale).  Now what else is there ...
 ... ah yes, Old Bully back where he belongs in the Bull Market in Brum.  And one last one fopr today ...

... I got this one a pub that I can't remmebr the name of off hand but it's in Brum anyway.  I like the way the light came through the white spirits on display.  Again hand held no flash.

Bill has been a good boy again and sent me a new one ...

 Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress will find many differences between the two dolphins.

The more differences a person finds, the more stress that person is experiencing. scroll down...
















scroll





























scroll






















scroll














[]




No comments:

Post a Comment