Monday 7 February 2011

Is this blogg named correctly?

The whole ideaa of it is to record my birding exploits for the year, and I'm not doing very well at all.  Take today for intstance ... I had a GP appointmnet and stayed at home until it was time to see the doc and not one bird crossed my path.  Ah well ... ... ... ...




Some more photos instead ... I keep an eye out for anything with bright patterns of colours, like the one above here.  And then there's ...




... this one is at the Brum Market, and this one ...

... I saw on New Street, Brum ... and how about this one ...






... also on New Street.  I took this one as part of an Open Universtity on digital photography.  The object here was to shot something purple or blue and see how the sensor and software of our cameras handled the colours.  My Sony 350 did very well.  Perhaps I should say here that none of the images so far shown have been played with Photoshop other than the crop and re-size them. 

Let's see what else I can find to post, of yes, I know, look at this place ...




... just look at the shine on that table over by the Crimble Tree.  This pub is the Old Whit Swan just off the A6 outside of Preston and I have to say it's the cleanest pub I've been in, great place.  Then there's this one ...




... this is the George Washington close to Carnforth in Lancashire.  And lasy of all for tonight ...






... this one from inside the Westminster Arms in London.  I got while waiting for my lunch one Sunday.  Yes, nice lunch too as I remember - even if iy was only sauagre and fried oinon butty ;-)))

Sadly the Sage of Rochdale has sent anything mew today so you're getting light ;-)))  

No comments:

Post a Comment